Wednesday, August 19, 2026

2026-2027 School year begins

 This year is different as Ellie's officially a college Freshman (or Sophomore depending on how you look at it.)  This is just another example of how fast time marches on. 

I walked through the elementary school yard last night and saw the chalk welcoming the kids back for the year. Elementary school was easier in so many ways when I look back, but at the time it felt harder. I want to enjoy the moments where we are with the kids. 

Max started his junior year today. He's confident and active. I think he's making the most of school. I'd love to see him get involved in Mock Trial. 

Clair started 8th grade. She's ready and excited for her math and orchestra. The rest is just gravy.

I think both are open minded about returning to school after their summer. 

It's a big year for both of them! Wishing them luck and success. 





No comments:

Post a Comment